Monday, July 4, 2011

Another Whimsical Garden Project

current work-in-progress

A couple of my neighbors have told me that they love how whimsical our garden is.  

I told Charlie that it made me wonder if 'whimsical' is a really nice way of saying that we choose a lot of rather garish colors for our garden structures.  Oh well, if so, here comes another whimsical garden project, lol!

(please note that all of our neighbors are quite nice and lovely, and I don't really think that any of them are trying to give some sort of backhanded insult - it was just a funny thought)

3 comments:

Annie*s Granny said...

I love the whimsical. My favorite garden photo had all different colors and sizes of ladders for trellises. They were gorgeous!

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Thanks, I love whimsical too. I'm pretty sure I spend more time thinking about paint colors in the garden than I do in the house, lol. Of course, if I make a miss on the garden colors it doesn't involve moving furniture and repainting an entire room so I can just have fun with it.
:-D